Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organization and Search Effectiveness

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ThosEM

Space Weatherman
Dec 13, 2013
Annapolis, MD
I've spend a couple of very frustrating hours trying to locate a post I know I've seen here on the reserve levels of the 85 kWh Model S battery. The only thing I found was a post that is no longer on the site and gives an error message. Actually, using a Google Images search I was able to find the attached diagram of the battery levels (range, normal, zero mile, bricking, etc.), but not the excellent article I remember reading about how the levels were determined. Can anyone point to that article?

I'm left thinking that the site is not sufficiently well organized in terms of segregating useful reference information. The Wiki seems like the place for that to me, but perhaps the Blogs are in use for reference purposes.

Anyhow, I'd be glad to tackle some of the work of evolving the site in this direction, but first I need to be able to find useful reference material on the site, namely that great article on battery partitions!

Attachments

• Tesla 85 kWh Battery.jpg
    Tesla 85 kWh Battery.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 197
Last edited: