Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Think we can help somebody out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

adiggs

Sep 25, 2012
Portland, OR
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...la-Flat-Stanley”-Can-Visit-Every-Supercharger

For those that haven't seen this thread, somebody's trying to get Flat Stanley to as many of the Supercharger's as possible. I've been reading and enjoying the thread, and just realized that there isn't a single Washington or Oregon SC on the list yet.

Well - when this snow clears, I'm heading for Woodburn to contribute a picture of a Roadster at a Supercharger. I figure that'll make for a nice addition to the building story.

Think we can get the rest of the OR/WA SC's added to the list?

We Northwestern Tesla owners just aren't in the spirit of this Flat Stanley thing! Between a Roadster owner (me) and a Californian (Zextra..), we've got 3 of the OR SC's covered now. As best I can tell, Detroit Lake and all of the WA SC's are still looking for a Flat Stanley visit.

You can get the image from the linked thread, or PM me with your email address and I can forward the PDF.

Heck - if the weather gets nice for a day of driving, I might need to have lunch in Centralia and take Flat Stanley along for the ride. Surely there's somebody that's closer to Centralia than Portland to take Flat Stanley for a ride!

We Northwestern Tesla owners just aren't in the spirit of this Flat Stanley thing! Between a Roadster owner (me) and a Californian (Zextra..), we've got 3 of the OR SC's covered now. As best I can tell, Detroit Lake and all of the WA SC's are still looking for a Flat Stanley visit.

Hey, I took Flat Stanley to the Ellensburg WA SC :rolleyes:

I took Flat Stanley with me to Olympia for the rally. Flat Stanley went to get his picture taken with a Senator and he took his time coming back. He got handed off a few times. I hoped to get a photo of him in front of the Capitol and with all the Teslas that were in front of the Capitol. I guess Flat Stanley had lobbying on his mind. It was a busy day!

He missed his ride to the Supercharger. It is probably a good thing. He very well may not have survived the torrential rain. I had visions of him having a fate like that of Mr. Bill.
No pun intended...