Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician in Phoenix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swenson Electric
8440 E Cholla ST

Scottsdale AZ 85260-6610

Office 480-483-9317
Cell 602-397-8674 ("Guy" - Owner)

Also listed on Angie's List.

Casey and David installed a 14-50 outlet in my garage which included running some conduit, installing an additional breaker, etc. My particular situation ended up being roughly $350 parts and labor.

They were very professional, quick, showed up on time, and completely cleaned up after.

They claimed they've done a number of Tesla related residential installs, and also had a contract to do some electrical work at the Scottsdale Tesla Service Center.

Highly Recommended.

Sean Lapointe of Mr. Electric. Did an amazing job with my condo install. I found him through Solar City. I contacted them as they were the official partners fir Tesla but weren't doing condo installs in PHX yet. So they put me in touch with Mr. electric and Sean was awesome. He helped pit my proposal though our HOA board and did the install once it was approved. My highest recommendation.

Sean LaPointe
Mr Electric PHX
480-503-1339

They claimed they've done a number of Tesla related residential installs, and also had a contract to do some electrical work at the Scottsdale Tesla Service Center.

I should probably be a bit more clear on the above. When Swenson Electric came to install my 14-50, they asked if this was for a Tesla (I hadn't yet received my car). I said yes, and they said that they had done some electrical work on the then, yet to be opened, Scottsdale Tesla Service Center. My guess is that the job was probably at the request of Tesla's landlord. This was their claim to me, and I have not verified it.

In short, Swenson is *not* in a current working relationship with the Scottsdale Service Center.

I personally recommend Swenson however for your residential needs, and a tip of the hat to Tesla for making owning an electric car so easy. All you need is a qualified electrician that knows how to install a plain, old 14-50 outlet. Easy.