Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SW Seattle Wrap/Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SE Seattle Wrap/Tints

Will be ordering my Model S in the next few days and am doing some research on wrap and/or tint installers. I'm seeing references to Metropolitan and others up in the Bellevue area. I could make that work but I live down in Maple Valley (and work in Kent)...does anyone have any recommendations for good installers down this way? Appreciate it!

Mistakenly hit SW on the iPad instead do SE...whoops!

Last edited:
Well first welcome! I just had my beauty done at metropolitan and like you also live in maple valley (Hobart) metro is absolutely fabulous. They'll give you a loaner do an incredible job and give you free xpel waxes for life. I had mine done more locally first and it was done quite poorly. In fact metro had my car all last week peeling the crap job off and redoing it. If you look at their facebook page mine is the grey tesla from last week.

Well first welcome! I just had my beauty done at metropolitan and like you also live in maple valley (Hobart) metro is absolutely fabulous. They'll give you a loaner do an incredible job and give you free xpel waxes for life. I had mine done more locally first and it was done quite poorly. In fact metro had my car all last week peeling the crap job off and redoing it. If you look at their facebook page mine is the grey tesla from last week.

That is great to hear. The loaner will be a huge help. Living in MV (unincorporated actually...probably Hobart but we have a MV zip), working in Kent, and having 3 littles ages 8 and under makes it hard to fathom not having a vehicle for a few days. That loaner is key. Thanks for the advice and keep an eye out for another Grey in the area soon! I haven't seen many out our way!

Very satisfied with Metropolitan Detail. If they had public stock, I'd buy some.

An additional note regarding convenience...

The location is only a few blocks from Tesla's Bellevue service center. Getting "two-fer" service in a single day is easy if planned ahead. :)