Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Drive from Dania SC to Boca Grand Opening Thursday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody interested in meeting up at the Dania SC and then a group drive from there up to the Boca grand opening Thursday?
The bigger the group the funner it is driving together.
I did something similar before and it is fun to see all the heads turn as we pass as a group or a Tesla in every lane.
Maybe we can call it the CannonBoca Run :biggrin:
I'm thinking maybe leave Dania somewhere between 6 and 6:30 I'm not that familiar with rush hour traffic that way so open to suggestions.
Maybe a Miami group get together then swing by Dania and become an even bigger group?
I don't know how many will read this in time but reply if you like the idea and let others know.
Mark

Anybody interested in meeting up at the Dania SC and then a group drive from there up to the Boca grand opening Thursday?
The bigger the group the funner it is driving together.
I did something similar before and it is fun to see all the heads turn as we pass as a group or a Tesla in every lane.
Maybe we can call it the CannonBoca Run :biggrin:
I'm thinking maybe leave Dania somewhere between 6 and 6:30 I'm not that familiar with rush hour traffic that way so open to suggestions.
Maybe a Miami group get together then swing by Dania and become an even bigger group?
I don't know how many will read this in time but reply if you like the idea and let others know.
Mark

Sorry I missed the opening. How did it go?

Sorry I didn't take any photos.
It was a nice evening. Catered by The Capital Grille serving lamb chops, deep fried risotto, crab and lobster cakes and seared tuna appetizers that never seemed to stop coming around. Beer and wine also served throughout the evening followed later by some yummy looking cheesecake and chocolate flourless cake for dessert.
It was an evening of wonderful conversations amongst owners and Tesla reps of the new location and visiting from CA.
I would guess about 40 people were there as guests.
There was a big 85" display at the back that would display your configuration after you finished selecting it from the smaller workstations. Sounded like that was a new thing.
They will have two demo cars for test drives. There was a red P85+ and a rolling chassis on the floor plus the usual displays and Tesla gear for sale.
I was told it was previously the Apple store location which is hard to belive as it is only 30 feet wide. Apple moved across and down the way some into a very large area now probably 4 times bigger. Definitely twice as big as the Apple store location I am used to at the Ft Lauderdale Galleria.
Thanks to the Tesla team for the invite and great evening.
For those interested that may stop by I parked on the North side of the mall off Glades Rd. Entered through Macy's and turned right. The Tesla location was just past the Apple store on the left. There may be an easier way but that was pretty close.

Last edited: