Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flat Stanley at Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't keep my commitment above. My flight to London was canceled last night (well, I bailed after a 6 hour delay, it was eventually canceled 3 hours later) and I was unable to print Mr. Stanley prior to driving back home.

On the 15th, weather permitting, I'm taking a ~1,500 mile road trip and will probably hit Greenwich on the way down.
I have one prepared from our group trip to Greenwich which I had to skip at the last minute. I plan on hitting Kennedy
and Syosset on the way back!

I am pleased to report that Flat Stanley recently visited the Supercharger in None, Alaska that does not yet exist! Keep it up Flat Stanley! Keep it up Cruz!

FlatStanleyNome.gif

On the 15th, weather permitting, I'm taking a ~1,500 mile road trip and will probably hit Greenwich on the way down.
I have one prepared from our group trip to Greenwich which I had to skip at the last minute. I plan on hitting Kennedy
and Syosset on the way back!

I hit Greenwich, CT (SB), Newark, DE, Bethesda, MD, Glen Allen (3X!!!), back to Bethesda, Newark, Syosset, NY and Greenwich, CT (NB).
I think we did the Flat Stanley thing at 4 of them. Sadly we missed JFK although we drove right by it. We were late, NJ/NYC traffic combined
with leaving an hour late...