Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is your favorite Model S color?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have ordered my Model S with standard white with the standard wheels. Recently I saw a video of a red Model S with the turbo wheels and was blown away! I am totally confused as to which color and wheel style to buy. I would like to find out what is the most favorite color.

I have ordered my Model S with standard white with the standard wheels. Recently I saw a video of a red Model S with the turbo wheels and was blown away! I am totally confused as to which color and wheel style to buy. I would like to find out what is the most favorite color.

In the US, the most "favorite" color has been white for the last 3 years, at 21%.

Some of us, who are more color conscious, realize that white, black, silver and grey are not colors, but shades. At least Red fits in to the color category. But as far as colors go, red is pretty common.

When I bought my car, there were only four choices, and I decided to pay (a bunch) extra just to have a nice color. I chose chocolate brown pearl, which is not like the Tesla metallic bronzy brown, but more like a hershey bar with gold highlights. That is my favorite color.

Home sm.jpg

You asked soo.....

I dont like the standard white and black. I love my green and I never thought I would own a green car but it's so dark that it looks black, just better. The multi coat red and white are my fav but grey really takes the cake. No standard rims, 21"s greys all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

MC Red! Best looking and fastest acceleration! Around 0.3 faster to 100 than the other colors!

+1!

- - - Updated - - -

That is my favorite color.

View attachment 42389

Brown with 21" grey wheels is sexy, standard wheels not so much. Sex it up a little and get some 21's!

Sig Red, all the way! I was on the fence about whether to plunk down 40 large up front, but the color sealed the deal.

Today, I'd probably go for the green: it's one of those chameleon colors, changing with the light.

I love my blue, but secretly I covet the gray. If I was ordering MS #2, it would be gray/gray with carbon fiber trim. The red is beautiful, but I see a lot of them. The pearl white is surprisingly beautiful to me as well. Basically I like all the colors including brown, except the green. Sorry GDH, just my preference, I want to like it and have seen it several times. It just doesn't do anything for me.

happy that sig red was just a few number of cars... dont like it. MC Red is sexiest with gray wheels. pearl white looks great also. the blue is sexy. standard white ok. black always lovely if you can keep it clean and no swirls.

the colors i dont like is green, brown and sig red.

silver and gray is ok. middle ground for me. not good, not bad.

This is so personal so go for what you like! Dont listen to much to others. No color is terrible.

The MC Red is definitely the attention-grabbing color. Sig Red is probably what I would choose if it was still available. I like the Blue as well but I wish it wasn't quite so dark. In a lot of the pictures I've seen of it (as well as the Green) make it hard to distinguish from Black, especially in lower light. I have seen them both in real life, too and the colors do stand out nicely from Black, though. I also think the Brown is an under-appreciated color.