Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Southwest Greeting Party for the Coast to Coast Rally?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the pair of red Teslas might be reaching the Four Corners area somewhere around early afternoon today. Google Maps shows about 11 hours from Hawthorne to Farmington, New Mexico, not counting recharge stops. They might be tempted to hypermile from Flagstaff or Holbrook up to Blanding and trim off the extra miles going east to Gallup and Farmington before backtracking west to Blanding. Or they might just be sticking to the route and hitting every supercharger along the way. I can't find anything on Tesla's site tracking real time progress yet.

Anyone available to give them a Mountain/Southwest greeting in Blanding or Moab or Grand Junction? I'm tied up today getting ready for my own road trip and can't get out there today, but would love to join them for a little bit of history in the making! We need a photo of those two beautiful red cars covered with a little gold old fashioned Four Corners mud/dust/snow/slush!