Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Germany - Poland - Lithuania - Latvia - Estonia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Germany - Poland - Lithuania - Latvia - Estonia, has anyone done this trip with Model S? Any Model S owners willing to share their plugs along that route?

I've done the trip a few times but a) it's been a few years ago and b) only with ICE cars.

Mario Kadastik is in Estonia. We will know about Estonia and might know about some of the other Baltic countries - I think there is a very good public network in Estonia.
Estonia seems to be a safe haven, if not heaven, for EVs. The challenge is to make it there... 2000 km give or take. In any event, I could take a ferry straight across the Baltic sea, but I certainly prefer to drive. If only to remember the good ol' days.

Happened to find this in google, long time overdue thread, but I can at least report partial success in this. I was on a road trip of 1500km going Tallinn-Riga-Dobele (overnight stay) - Silute - Pagegiai (overnight stay) - Silute - Dobele (overnight stay) - Riga - Tallinn.

The legs of the trip were Tallinn - Dobele (~395km) and Dobele - Pagege (~350km). I can report that Hotel Dobele and Hotel Pagege both have working charging available so if anyone wants to take the route those two places at least I can vouch had working red plugs (Pagege has a 3x32A but they had a conversion cable too, Dobele 3x16A).

From what I know Latvia has done an RFP for nation wide charging network and the result of it should be known in a month or so and the network should be built this year still. That should make charging in Latvia at least possible quite easily. In Lithuani I don't know details. I was told by the hotel owner in Pagege that there are two charging points in Vilnius and one in Klaipeda. I haven't tried either though.

I have gone from Belgium to Latvia and back 2 times already. But I never did it by road through Poland. I always went through Sweden and then took a ferry. The best ferry route to take in my experience is Karlshamn-Klaipeda, because it is the shortest.

I had some good people from Sweden and Lithuania on this forum that helped with usage suggestions on Chadeomo stations (in Klaipeda and Karlshamn).

The map for Latvian charging stations is here: Elektrouzlādes stacijas

Hello.
Next week I am travelling to Russia (via Sweden and Estonia) and back (via Latvia, Lithuania and Poland) two weeks later. Any idea for an EV charging points in...
  • Daugavpils and/or Rezekne in Latvia
  • Ostrow Mazowiecka in Poland
I have checked ChargeMap, OpenChargeMap, PlugInSurf, etc. and there is nothing to be found there. I am sure though there is plenty enough powerr available in these EU countries... Even a standard red CEE 32A will do as I am carrying my mobile EVSE.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
P.

As a visitor to Poland from Australia and owner of Model S and Model X I was thrilled to see a Model S parked in Gdansk outside the Civil Marriages Office.
I also stayed in a lovely accommodation just outside Augustow and I noted that they have 32 amp 3 phase plug which they are happy to use for EV charging. I have added the location to PlugShare. The accommodation is first class and the location is fantastic for forest walks, boating, biking and sight seeing.
IMG_2959.JPGIMG_2961.JPGIMG_3304.JPG