Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Blog: Building Model S: A Perfectionist Defines Tesla’s Design Language

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have to admit I was a little worried when they hired Holtz. His Mazda efforts were way over the top for me. Technically admirable but worrysome for a four door sedan.

The car and this writeup shows he gets it. I too wish it was a 2 door but that would not have achieved the car's stated criteria.

By the time the Bluestar rolls around, Ford may be open to a licensing deal with Tesla for the Trademark.

They have publicly mentioned that they would like to partner with someone to manufacture the Bluestar -- who knows? It might be Ford!

This is brilliant!.

"Ford partners with the hot new Electric auto maker Tesla to make the "New Model T" for this century.

Just like car's namesake, the new Model T comes out at the beginning of a new century. This time new car owners will have the thrill of driving with the freedom from oppressive gasoline prices and shortages."

Add in here Henry Ford and Edison's joint effort at making an electric car and that Ford's wife drove one...