Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody in the Hilton Head area willing to give a buddy a quick spin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lolachampcar

Nov 26, 2012
WPB Florida
I've got a friend in the Hilton Head area that is looking at either a BMW or Porsche purchase. I'd like to get him a quick spin in a MS so he has something to chew on before buying another ICE. By chance is there a forum member that would be willing to me up with him and take him for a short ride?

In full disclosure, my bud it a bit of a red neck and also ex-special forces / sniper. In short, he is a bit of a character and I mean that in a good way.

Thanks,
Bill

Seems like a great opportunity for a meet-up at the nearby Supercharger at the Savannah airport for folks traveling on I-95! A bit out of my normal driving range, won't likely be using that SC myself until next trip down to visit The Mouse in Orlando over spring break.

I will be there in Bluffton, SC Feb. 17. If you can get my delivery date moved up from March, I'll be glad to give him a spin. People would be standing there pointing at us saying . Look there's 2 Redneck's riding around in a stolen Tesla, drinking beer. Singing "Red Necks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer".

HeHawHeHaw
Mule

Many thanks to John for the offer.

I checked with my buddy and apparently he was out riding in the woods with some kids, one of which ran into him. He is currently awaiting reconstructive surgery on his knee and thus is out of commission. I keep telling him he is getting too old to play these games with kids :)