Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rick's Model S Front Lighted T - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rick's Model S Front Lighted T

Developed over a period of about 7 months with input from owners, Rick's Lighted T is a tasteful and unique accessory for owners who want to make their Model S's more distinctive. Designed by a Model S owner, Rick Hesel, The lighted T is manufactured in Hong Kong by Oznium and ships from Oznium's headquarters in Colorado. The lights consist of strings of especially bright small LEDs that provide bright even lighting at night or low light conditions. The T insides of the T and it's arch are filed with epoxy thus creating an enduring, waterproof device. In fact, the lighted T comes with a no questions asked money-back guarantee for the life of your Model S. Works on all Model S versions and years excluding Signature.

Installation of the lighted T is a relatively easy project for any do-it-yourself inclined owner. Installation is also very easy for an experienced after-market shop.

Complete installation instructions can be found here:

http://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-lighted-t-installation-instructions/

For more information please see these threads:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/17955-Lighted-Tesla-T-for-nosecone

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/24440-Lighted-Tesla-T-Pre-order-List/page3?p=509392#post509392

Note: Rick's Lighted T does not fit Signature Model S's. The curvature of the nose cone is different and the stock chrome T attaches with two pins that have to be melted over from the back side of the nose cone. So if you have a Sig this mod is not for you.

Questions regarding the lighted T should be addressed to Rick at [email protected].

List Date: 12/4/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Rick's Model S Front Lighted T
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

6qaqncV4tXhv2.JPG
yMsqe8vxDdch2.JPG
0TP2Wj3hdqmz2.JPG
ng8cYN0JFhEU2.JPG
gXEk45uMbHKj2.jpg

Last edited:
Rick - thanks for your work on this. As one of the Beta testers, we have corresponded throughout your gestation of the lighted T. And, even in the middle of it, you lost your "test bed" (car) to the accident and never missed a beat. Glad to hear that you have your red beauty back. I think I can say from everyone on the board: THANK YOU!

If you have to wait for the next production run I would have emailed you, or I would have confirmed that you were part of the first group of 60 and would be receiving your unit by next week.

For those who have not already ordered, the first production run of 60 is sold out. If you are interested you can wait until the 3rd week of Feb to order or you can order now and thus be sure that you'll to get one of the next production run.

Was trying to order one from the first run, so I could do one of my famous youtube videos on it, but the site gives me a error on both mobile and on my desktop "their is a problem with this transaction" and will not let me continue past the shipping information. Any way to pay you directly?

I was not on the preorder list and located in Sweden. Can I order and when?

The first production batch of 60 is sold out and will be shipped tomorrow or Monday. So anyone who places an order now will be at the top of the list for the second production run, which should ship in early March or sooner. As many on the pre-order list have not ordered, orders are now open to anyone.