Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)

Only 1800 miles. This is a Grey exterior with performance black seats and carbon fiber. It was built and delivered in late October 2013. Price was $132k...it literally has every option available to include the 3rd row seats and the yacht floor. After delivery I got the paint corrected, protected, and clear film protections done here ($2,500)...

http://esotericdetail.com/

It came with the 21" performance tires with grey turbine wheels and I purchased the 19' snow tires with rims for $4,000. Each set of tires/rims have approx 900 miles on them.

It is in perfect condition and has been garage kept. To get ahead of the inevitable questions...
I have the clear title in hand
I will post pictures as soon as I can but seriously it looks like the other ones
I am selling it for personal reasons (I don't want to borrow $ when this is paid off sitting in the garage and I have a truck as my daily driver)
I fully intend to buy another one...yes I know I will lose money on this one...borrowing costs $ too.
No I won't ship the car to you in Nigeria when you send a check even if your a great guy
No accidents or issues whatsoever

Thanks for reading...if your serious about a high end car send a message and we can work it out.

Best,
Brian

List Date: 1/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Grey P85+ all the options (literally)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $119,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
For your sake I hope it's not, but if the car is still available in April, I'll seriously discuss it with you. I plan to buy a new grey P85 with black interior this spring. The "plus" package, big wheels and air suspension were not among the options I picked but I could live with them if agreement could be reached on a price. In the mean time, best of luck with the sale!

Golightly,
Thanks for the interest. I have a gentlemen flying in to see the car today/tomorrow. Since he is flying in I told him I would give him first chance at it. If he passes I would do the same for you and that time frame in your post would work for me. Best,
Brian