Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
TMC_Connect Logo_2014_250x110_transp.png

Tesla Motors Club (TMC) is excited to announce our official summer symposium, TMC Connect 2014. This is our follow up to TESLIVE 2013, and our second annual users’ conference and expo. TMC Connect 2014 will take place on the weekend of July 18-20 in Northern California.

This year we will continue to provide our conference attendees with opportunities for networking, discussions with EV experts, and other compelling, thoughtful activities for Tesla enthusiasts.

Additionally, we will be interfacing with Speed Ventures’ REFUEL 2014 at Mazda Raceway Leguna Seca (July 20). REFUEL offers its participants the unique opportunity to drive their personal electric vehicles on one of the world’s most renowned racetracks.

Please pre-register now in order to get get early access to full registration when it goes live. Also, please wait for further information before making travel plans.

TMC Connect - The Official Conference of Tesla Motors Club

I'm preregistered as well. Let me know if you guys need any help with anything, I'd love to volunteer. Why the name change, if I may ask?

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed that I'm in two of the pictures on the homepage (2nd and 5th). I didn't realize I'd be the Teslive model. I'm sure it will boost the attendance. :cool:

Done and might make a week out of it and go through Utah and Colorado down to LA and back up to Fremont. But definitely Laguna Seca! I've been around the track about 1000 times in Forza practicing ;)