Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking at JFK or Boston airports

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've parked to charge at Logan only when picking up or dropping off my kids.
When I fly I generally take longer trips so I take a limo service to the airport since it is cheaper than paying for parking.

I never park my MS at the airport. I always take my 15 year old ICE. I just don't want to leave the MS exposed to the elements.

At Logan, the EV spots are under roof. Never had an issue there. Note that Cinergi has been ticketed with his Roadster because some idiot doesn't know it's an EV. If you EV plates, you should be good to go.

Th JFK SCs are not what you should use for long-term parking, and they're in a horrible place for airline passengers. At JFK, I'd park unplugged and then use the SC on return to get the charge I needed for the trip home.

Everyone feels differently, but i've parked mine at LaGuardia, Westchester and Bradley without any concerns. It's a car; it can hang out at a parking lot without a problem.

+1
Left mine up to 3 days at Logan many times, and at lots in Boston, Hartford and NYC. Never had an issue, though I do avoid valets if I can. For me it's a car not a baby, unlike the Nationwide ads.

Baby - Nationwide Insurance - YouTube