Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Annapolis Test Drive event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CatB

Supporting Member
http://www.teslamotors.com/event/test-drive-model-s-annapolis
I called the Bethesda store: they will be supporting this event at the Westin, will be setting up at 9 and starting at 10. I asked if owners would be welcome to join and he enthusiastically agreed. I asked if they will be under the same constraints for not talking price or anything that might be construed as selling and he confirmed that is the case.
I will be driving to Baltimore to pick up my MS (hibernating in my parents' garage until I can buy a house with a garage), I can probably make it there by about 1pm. PM me if you want to meet up and we can swap phone #s. Can't wait to get my grin back!!

http://www.teslamotors.com/event/test-drive-model-s-annapolis
I called the Bethesda store: they will be supporting this event at the Westin, will be setting up at 9 and starting at 10. I asked if owners would be welcome to join and he enthusiastically agreed. I asked if they will be under the same constraints for not talking price or anything that might be construed as selling and he confirmed that is the case.
I will be driving to Baltimore to pick up my MS (hibernating in my parents' garage until I can buy a house with a garage), I can probably make it there by about 1pm. PM me if you want to meet up and we can swap phone #s. Can't wait to get my grin back!!

I would love to go, but don't think I can make it. Have fun! Hope you can make the tesla road trip event in DC in February. I am really looking forward to that. Any other owners going to the test drive event?

By the way, I have had my MS since last May and I don't have a garage. It does make me sad to see it get dirty this winter. If you need any ideas on installing a charging outlet outdoors, let me know.

Thx Ven, unfortunately, I've outgrown my townhouse and don't want to wrestle with my arch control committee on installing an outlet outside. Hard thing is that a lot of the garages in older houses aren't big enough, so I may end up buying a house I like without a garage and adding one... But it does make me laugh when I see the threads on "did you remodel your garage for your MS?" - trading up houses is more than a remodel.

And sorry you can't make it today, but I am looking forward to the roadtrip, I'll be leaving my baby outside my townhouse and running to MM temp supercharger (fortunately, only 2 miles away).

CatB,
The funny thing is I am in the process of selling my townhouse in Chevy chase and will be moving into a single family home (with a garage) in about a month.

If anyone is interested in buying a townhouse with a charging outlet already installed...feel free to let me know.