Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question for Roadster 2.5 owners in Palo Alto area re:Speed Lingerie Nose Bra

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question for any Roadster 2.5 owner in the Menlo Park/Palo Alto area. I have contacted Speed Lingerie regarding the availability of a nose bra for a Roadster 2.5. Speed Lingerie makes the finest automotive bras for high end performance cars and they are located in Mountain View, CA. However, they do not have a bra for a Roadster because they have never had one to make a template from.

So my question is are there any Roadster owners in the Menlo Park, Palo Alto area who would be willing to visit Speed Lingerie (1917 Old Middlefield Way #5 Mountain View, CA 94043) so they can make a template for a nose bra? Since I have a Roadster 2.5, it would help me if the template was made from a 2.5. But if any Roadster were to become a template it would help all other owners of the same Roadster model.

Got a call back from Paul - it'll be about $700 for 3 or more orders, $600 for 10 or more orders. This is for the 2.5 only but it can be any color. They would have to make a new pattern for the 1.5/2.0 versions.

I guess post your interest/color and I'll forward it on to Paul -

I spoke with Paul at Speed Lingerie today. He said they are working on the pattern and hope to have a bra available in about a month. The price is still unknown, but it could be in the $600 - $800 range.

@augkuo - thank you so much for helping out with this project!