Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Madison, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw my first Tesla in the wild today on Capshaw Rd in the Madison/Monrovia/Harvest area. A red Model S just like the one I was driving. Interesting because several weeks ago when I registered at the DMV was told I had the 4th in Madison County, and the first red.

The other day at lunch I was told, "I've seen your car all over town!" which I thought curious as I haven't really been all over town. But today's encounter on the road explains it, there is at least one other person of exceptionally good modest taste around here. :smile:

I was not driving the red Model S you saw, but I am taking delivery of my white Model S the end of March. So if you see a white Tesla in your neck of the woods please wave because we are neighbors with obvious good taste in cars.

We got wet at our motorcycle trip this weekend but the sun really came out this morning when we found out our car is now in production . Our deliver date is scheduled for April 23 but after reading post on this web site we are trying to just go with the flow. It is hard not to get excited when the post changes from processing parts to in production. Our deliver rep said he would let us know if there was any change.

Great! We started 106 rows at the Rad Dad AMA National Enduro on Sunday. 5 riders per row. About 530 riders. Rain held off until after most had gone home. Was perfect for washing the dust off my SUV! Didn't take the Model S because I didn't want to drive it 10 miles on dirt roads.

Good news! It's here. Now Madison has at least two Model S's. The other good news is there is a long weekend event for the bikes in Louisiana this weekend. So I have only two days to play with my new four wheel toy before I have to leave it home to play with my two wheel toys.

Good news! It's here. Now Madison has at least two Model S's. The other good news is there is a long weekend event for the bikes in Louisiana this weekend. So I have only two days to play with my new four wheel toy before I have to leave it home to play with my two wheel toys.

In December the DMV in Madison said there were 4 "Teslas" in Madison county including mine. Was surprised to hear that information volunteered and didn't think to ask if any were Roadsters. Did say mine was the first red.

Now we need Tesla to put Superchargers in to connect us with the rest of the country!

Think we need one in Decatur to serve as a relay between Nashville and Birmingham, but also serve from Chattanooga to Memphis if yet another in Corinth, MS. And Meridian, MS, Montgomery, AL, ... aw heck, just put them everywhere!

Was starting to think I was mistaken in having seen another Tesla Model S in Huntsville/Madison until today shortly after noon I spotted a dark red (signature?) P85 (might have been P85+) with pano roof in the Zaxby's/Costco parking lot at University Drive and Memorial Parkway. Had a custom plate with "TESLA" on it, only got a glimpse. He drove right past my parked MC Red. I couldn't get moving in time but later spotted his car parked at Costco.