Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment Check in the Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just hitting 2500 miles with my P85+ which I picked up on 12/9. I am concerned about the excessive tire wear caused by alignment issues. Can someone recommend where I should take it for this service in the Bay Area and approximately how much does it cost? Also, since its being checked, would you also rotate the tires?

I prepaid the Service Agreement...does the allow me to take the car for alignment checks?

Thanks for helping shed some light on this.

I'm just hitting 2500 miles with my P85+ which I picked up on 12/9. I am concerned about the excessive tire wear caused by alignment issues. Can someone recommend where I should take it for this service in the Bay Area and approximately how much does it cost? Also, since its being checked, would you also rotate the tires?

I prepaid the Service Agreement...does the allow me to take the car for alignment checks?

Thanks for helping shed some light on this.
With the car under warranty and with a service agreement I would absolutely take it to Tesla. The folks in Burlingame were good, even gave me a printout of the before and after.

I got a loaner but looks like just about all the MS loaners are sold, so I had the choice between bunch of above average cars (Chrysler 300C, Ford Explorer, etc) or a Roadster.
I choose....
Tesla.jpg

Made an appointment for tire rotation and misc stuff at Burlingame for Tuesday next week and, yes, they are indeed all out of loaners. Nick there could only guarantee an Enterprise rental; no mention of the Roadster, hmm... (that may have been the Fremont center?!)