Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anywhere Tallahassee and East in FL can now get to Maine for free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be really nice to have super charging capability in Miami, then you could make it from Key West to Maine.

It would also allow Ft. Myers to Miami round trip which is not possible now.

Hi Jon,

According to the Supercharger interactive map a Miami Supercharger station is planned for later this year.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as the Chademo adapter is released, it'll be possible. Check out the plugshare.com map for DC Fast Chargers PlugShare - Electric Vehicle Charging Network. In the past month, many have popped up at Nissan dealerships.

In about two weeks, the first publicly operated DC Fast Charger should be up and running in a suburb of Miami called Pinecrest. Here's the thread on the Pinecrest Charging Station: Village of Pinecrest Authorizes Installation of Level 3 DC Fast Charger in SE Florida

Hi Ethan,

Yes, this coming Saturday they are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony for a CHAdeMO charger at Sutherlin Nissan in Orlando.

Larry

Larry,
I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full. Can we pay our FL Tesla Motorclub dues via Paypal?
Please PM me with info.
Thanks,
Roger

Hi Roger,

Sorry. I know we've resolved your question via email, but for other members the emails regarding dues that I sent had a clickable "Buy Now" button to permit you to pay via PayPal.

Larry