Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Strange Color on Charge Port

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen this before? Should I be concerned?

ehybyra8.jpg

e2y3ydy3.jpg

It appears to be charging fine....but I am a little worried. We will see how it goes tomorrow. I receive no warnings.

Nothing to worry about. Just have Tesla replace it the next time your car is at the service center. I had a couple of my lights in the charge port ring fail a year ago and it didn't affect anything (it's purely cosmetic). They replaced the charge port and all's been well since.

Kudos to the Toronto East Service Center! The Service Manager sent me an e-mail to follow up on the post here. Where else would I get such service! Never expected it, but feel that I've been heard and assured that there is nothing to worry about and that it will be taken care of, when I call the service center :).

Kudos to the Toronto East Service Center! The Service Manager sent me an e-mail to follow up on the post here. Where else would I get such service! Never expected it, but feel that I've been heard and assured that there is nothing to worry about and that it will be taken care of, when I call the service center :).

Similar experience with Tampa. I noted it over here. :)