Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Well, I have departed on last minute road trip!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
trip is serving 2 purposes, first, to see lots of cool (all be it stinky) cars (accept the teslas) and shoot video, and two, until now, we all still had to plan for road trips in ev's, to make sure their was charging locations. i am showing that may no longer be necessary in some places, or needed at all in others.

I took a quick look at SC travel dot com and noticed it saying "Please bare with us" on the home. Ugh. Otherwise, an interesting challenge. :)
I'm trying, the please bear with us is because I just launched the site about two weeks ago, I can only visit one supercharger at a time, to film a video, so right now there are only Wisconsin supercharger videos. after my Impromptu road trip, I should be adding videos for Highland Park Mishawaka and Toledo Ohio supercharging locations.

I'm trying, the please bear with us is because I just launched the site about two weeks ago, I can only visit one supercharger at a time, to film a video, so right now there are only Wisconsin supercharger videos. after my Impromptu road trip, I should be adding videos for Highland Park Mishawaka and Toledo Ohio supercharging locations.

That bare was the site's typo, not mine. ;)

This wonderful! We have gone from Horatio's Drive - First Cross-country Auto Trip (charging at RV Parks) to the Interstate Highway System (coast to coast via Superchargers) in 15 months!

Enjoy! :cool:
Agreed! It's insane. I wonder what the tesla record for miles in a 24 hr period is? Ya know what made this trip even sweeter! Passed a road sign for a gas station in Indiana...... Regular Gas-$4.80/gallon!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

wow. Your battery is on steroids.
No kiddin! range charged at highland last week when I picked it up from service.. 204 then and I thought that was good! I may have the best wearing 60kw battery!

- - - Updated - - -

We'll, Geno and I are at the Mishawaka supercharger. Found the only open Restauraunt, Granite City. Very good food. Forgot one thing in the travels, time zones @_@

Checking in, were at Angols, indiana. Groundskeeping here sucks! properity is managed by Ramada inn. no plowing at all, and a steep driveway n foot of snow onit. got stuck, had to turn off TC and take a running start from the main road. Then missed the little areavthat the SC is at so had to turn around and backtrack,. drove over a nice tall curb because it was burried, did not like the sound my car made..., couldnt see any damage to my MS though, and no warnings or flat tires. 2 of 6 SCs have 3ft of snow PLOWED in front of them and are 100% in-accessable. the other 4 stalls only have a foot worth and should pose no current issue.

Checking in, were in Maumee/Toledi Ohio. SC is online and doing well, though HARD TO SPOT!!! it is behind the strip mall and to the left of the meyers grocery. follow the in car map closely or you may go in circles!

oh and itt has been brought to my attention, I need more friends......

Agreed! It's insane. I wonder what the tesla record for miles in a 24 hr period is? Ya know what made this trip even sweeter! Passed a road sign for a gas station in Indiana...... Regular Gas-$4.80/gallon!!!!

I'm sure others will exceed it soon, or already have, but I did 675 miles a few days ago from Boulder to Pagosa via Silverthorne, Glenwood, Grand Junction, Blanding, and Farmington Superchargers. :cool: