Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 987.2 Porsche Cayman S Fully Loaded w/ Rare Options - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 987.2 Porsche Cayman S Fully Loaded w/ Rare Options

I am selling my 2010 Porsche Cayman S. I am the second owner originally purchased from a guy in Southern California. It is still under the new factory warranty.

This is the facelifted version with the DFI engine with 320hp vs. the 295hp on the 06-08.
The direct injection engine also does not have the oil starvation issue that the earlier caymans had.
There are only a little over 3000 cayman S in the US for the 09-12 model year. It took me a long time to find this car especially with the options that it has.

Spec:
Aqua blue metallic exterior
Black interior
24xxx miles

PDK (dual clutch gearbox)
PASM (driver adjustable suspension)
Sport Chrono Plus (Comes with the sport plus button in addition to sport button. Also has launch control)
Xenon autoleveling lights with LEDs (Fog lights match the Xenon color. If you had regular lights you get yellow fogs)
Porsche Sport Bucket Seats (very rare option. Retrofitting these seats will cost around $8k)
Limited Slip Differential
PCM 3.0 Extended navigation
Sound plus package
Universal Audio Interface
Automatic Climate Controls (yes porsche charges $550 for this)
Floor mats in interior color
Carrara White gauge dials
Aqua Blue painted gauge surrounds
Aqua Blue painted center console
Aqua Blue painted headlight cleaner
Grills in rear lower section
5mm OEM spacers
Porsche embossed center armrest
Illuminated doorsills
Porsche Sport Design 19" wheels in black
Aluminum Pedals

Sticker price was about $88,000

I installed OEM sport design steering wheel to replace the regular steering wheel. The sport design actually has the paddles to pull instead of the buttons on the original wheel.
It also has lights when you turn the sport button on.

Replaced side markers with OEM clear ones instead of amber.

I just replaced the tires with brand new Michelin Pilot Supersports about 500 miles ago.

It has two aftermarket mods.
It has the Fabspeed long tube race headers and meisterschaft stainless exhaust. They are about $4k new. Both are new and have been on the car for less than 200 miles.
I can remove it and put it back to stock if you would like.

All services have been conducted by Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City and Socal Porsche when it was with the original owner.

There is a small quarter sized dent on the rear driver's side fender and a scratch on the front bumper from a rock. This was there from the first owner. I just never had the time to go to a dentless repair.

Test drives for only the people that are ready to buy.
I've only had this car for a few months so it is in great condition. This car is well balanced and handles very well. I love taking it for drives up in the mountains.

List Date: 1/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 987.2 Porsche Cayman S Fully Loaded w/ Rare Options
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Rr0rbN2dZRVh.jpg
KmeVpCr4Vrjz.jpg
kyVEeCBn7x2m.jpg
XbVPrv3CVbvY.jpg
T0udAYdd0ZjB.jpg
sddWFw3hncQS.jpg

It really is. For some reason all the Porsches out there were not configured properly. 2009-2012 Cayman S in general are hard to come by (only 3000 in the US).
Then I wanted the sport bucket seats and who knows how many Cayman S have them.. a few hundred?

This car stickered at $88k so it really is fully loaded.