Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Are many of you Vancouverites (or islanders) going to attend the owners event? I might visit my brother in Vancouver and attend the event too. Would be good to meet a few of you.
I'll miss most of these unless we just happen to be on the mainland. I met ElectricFarmBoy when he came to Vic for the Return of the Electric Car Night at the local hockey game, would like to meet more from Van. But visiting your brother is great -- you can make him drool some more, right? Didn't he go for a test drive with you when you first saw your car at Powell St?

I'll miss most of these unless we just happen to be on the mainland. I met ElectricFarmBoy when he came to Vic for the Return of the Electric Car Night at the local hockey game, would like to meet more from Van. But visiting your brother is great -- you can make him drool some more, right? Didn't he go for a test drive with you when you first saw your car at Powell St?
h
You remember well! I'm a mean brother but in my defense I have manged to get him thinking about EVs. He's not ready for a tesla yet but he's started looking at other EVs.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely going to attend now, look forward to meeting some of you.

Heh, my car should be at the Vancouver service center as we speak. I'm very tempted to fly out there and meet it (and stop by the grand opening).
You should go with that instinct! (I did). One advantage to this is that you could schedule a walk through with the SC and then officially sign off on the car (which will probably result in you being able to use the App before the car starts its journey). Truth be told, you probably know as much about the car as anyone at the SC but if you go through all the features etc. you could spot any problems early where they can be fixed in the SC before the car starts its journey. I wasn't able to take mine for a test drive but you might be able to negotiate one.

Plus you can meet some of us TMC peeps.

Laval did a great job on my cars this week. The Roadster was due for annual, and the Model S had a bunch of nits (and bent rims :frown:).

On Monday the valet came and got my Roadster, took it to Montreal for service, and returned on Wednesday to swap for my Model S. He returned the Model S today. I didn't bother with a loaner (would have been Enterprise) because I had a spare Tesla lying around. :tongue:

Wow, gotta say they did a great job on both cars. The early Signature cars have more little issues (like snowflakes - every one is unique), but boy they sure make up for that with great service. They completely fixed up ALL of my little nits: Pano roof appears to be working correctly for the first time ever. A/C compressor now has some sound dampening. Tank Mode installed. Fixed the fuzzy rear view camera and wet reversing lights. Tail gate close button no longer sticks. Frunk now opens smoothly. Fixed the LED light on one of the door handles, and replaced the cracked key fob shell. Fixed dashboard rattles in both cars.

On the Roadster side, the suspension no longer squeaks, the temperature control knob and right passenger footwell kick plate are no longer loose, and the front mud flaps are no longer held on by duck tape (they tend to rub on the ground now and again). My Roadster has really been rock-solid reliable; it's the Lotus bits that tend to get loose lol.

Well, you've got a very good and experienced Ranger heading things up for you...(you "stole" Mark Lidstone from the Tranmere Rd service centre...:wink:)
Yeah, I have been particularly impressed with Mark (who is the service manager) and also Jeff who is the only ranger I have seen so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Laval did a great job on my cars this week. The Roadster was due for annual, and the Model S had a bunch of nits (and bent rims :frown:).

On Monday the valet came and got my Roadster, took it to Montreal for service, and returned on Wednesday to swap for my Model S. He returned the Model S today. I didn't bother with a loaner (would have been Enterprise) because I had a spare Tesla lying around. :tongue:

Wow, gotta say they did a great job on both cars. The early Signature cars have more little issues (like snowflakes - every one is unique), but boy they sure make up for that with great service. They completely fixed up ALL of my little nits: Pano roof appears to be working correctly for the first time ever. A/C compressor now has some sound dampening. Tank Mode installed. Fixed the fuzzy rear view camera and wet reversing lights. Tail gate close button no longer sticks. Frunk now opens smoothly. Fixed the LED light on one of the door handles, and replaced the cracked key fob shell. Fixed dashboard rattles in both cars. Roadster's suspension no longer squeaks, the temperature control knob and right passenger footwell plate are no longer loose, and the front mud flaps are no longer held on by duck tape (they tend to rub on the ground now and again).

Geeze Doug, you're pretty hard on your cars! :smile: