Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla cars used in charity events (Raffles, lotteries and competitions. Buyer beware)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

adventr

Jan 15, 2014
NC
A company (I am not affiliated with) is re-branding their logo and will give away $100,000 or a Tesla Model S just by voting for the logo you like best. The catch is they need to get 100,000 votes before Jan. 29th. You can only vote once but hopefully a Tesla lover will win.
Enjoy!
http://voteextreme.com

Seriously? Sounds like a scam. The last thing I need is to visit some website and have my computer infected with malware.

Extreme Networks is a legit company. That's doesn't mean the social marketing company that is running this promo for them might not have issues, but then any website could have those same issues these days.

I didn't really care for any of them. 2nd one you couldn't tell it was an E. 3rd one looked like someone else's logo (probably was Enron's that I was thinking of as FlasherZ pointed out). 4th just didn't seem to fit with their product line. So guess which one I picked.

Unfortunately, I have to agree it was the least worst option. Definitely not one of them screamed "Pick Me!".

I didn't really care for any of them. 2nd one you couldn't tell it was an E. 3rd one looked like someone else's logo (probably was Enron's that I was thinking of as FlasherZ pointed out). 4th just didn't seem to fit with their product line. So guess which one I picked.

Unfortunately, I have to agree it was the least worst option. Definitely not one of them screamed "Pick Me!".

HAHA! Enron was my first thought too! They all stunk...

Seriously? Sounds like a scam. The last thing I need is to visit some website and have my computer infected with malware.

I don't think it's a scam, it's an effective way of building a mailing list. Remember they have to reach 100,000 folks before the big prize is activated, but in any case those all contact details will keep your local mailman (or woman) employed delivering junk mail for years to come. ;-)