Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice video of Supercharging in St. Anton

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Narrator: "Now there's another good reason for a coffee break in St. Anton. At the first Tesla supercharger station in Austria, all Tesla S models get a 50% charge within 20 minutes, readying them for the next 200km."

Guy1: "Now for sure a step into the future. If you consider that the first electric cars where made in 1880, Siemens was involved, it were converted coaches. So existing technologies were the starting point. What happens now? Exactly the same. A conventional chassis get's converted. Just look at an iMiEV, or one of the other electric cars around. So if you think of the future, electric mobility will intensify, especially in population centers. No more exhaust gasses, silent drive, no engine noise, just tires. I believe it will be a great future, and I am happy that EWA will contribute to this, supplying electricity from 100% hydro power."

Thomas RAFFEINER: "It's really hard to describe. I stronlgy advise everybody to take a test drive. We call it the EV smile. Everybody getting out of the car has that grin. I don't know of anybody that didn't, and for a good reason. The dynamics, the acceleration of these cars is just unbelievable. The nice thing is no emissions, no CO2, and a nice addon, I drove here from Amsterdam for free. Because the cost of electricity is included with the car."

Last edited: