Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

delivery dates for model s in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a voicemail last week to inform me of a new "feature" available with no impact to price. I called them back and apparently they have changed the grain direction of the Matt Obeche wood from vertical to horizontal and wanted to let me know in case that was an issue for me (it's not). During the call, I asked if they had any idea on delivery. They said that I had a production slot and that they were expecting the car to be delivered last week of May, first week of June.

It looks as if one car will be delivered by Elon in April to a "high profile" customer (another thread speculated this was either Richard Branson or Prince William but I have no knowledge on this). The first batch of customer cars will then be late May.

My guess is that there will be several cars on the same ship so give or take a few days for inspection / prep & delivery those of us lucky enough to be in the 1st batch of cars will get delivery around the same time.