Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee Tucson

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ahm

Nov 11, 2013
There will be a gathering of SE Arizona Tesla owners on Sunday January 26th 1:30 at Starbucks on Ina at Oracle (639 W Ina Road Tucson, AZ). Hope to see you there.

Andy

The next Tucson gathering has been set for Sunday February 23rd. Time and location TBD. One suggestion was a trip to the Gila Bend SC, providing it's operational at that time.

The February Tucson gathering will be at 1:30 this Sunday (the 23rd) at Starbucks on Ina at Oracle (639 W Ina Road Tucson, AZ). This is the same location as last month.
One topic for discussion is: what strategy you employ for a spare tire?
Hope to see you there.

Andy

The March gathering for Tucson will be this Saturday (March 8th) for a drive down to Patagonia, AZ for lunch at Velvet Elvis Pizza. We'll meet behind the Bookman's Sports Exchange on Speedway, where there is a GOE3 Charger at 10:30 and depart at 10:45.
PM me if you'll be joining us - we'll wait for stragglers.
Andy

Five cars made the run from Tucson to Patagonia last Saturday. Such a lovely drive. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Velvet Elvis. Here are two photos. Apologies for the poor quality, they was taken with a smart phone camera.

2014-03-08 12.04.35.jpg
2014-03-08 11.48.49.jpg

For Tucson and SE Arizona Model S owners and enthusiasts

We’ll be meeting at the Starbucks on Grant at Swan (4811 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712) at 1:00 on the 13th.

Alex K (araxara) will be giving us an overview of the Mobileye he has installed in his Model S from 1:00-2:00. He is also the developer of the Mac version of VisibleTesla.

For information on the Mobileye visit: http://www.mobileye.com or for Model S specific insulation http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...leye-update-active-cruise-control-now-working .

As always if you have met other Model S owners, please invite them to our get-togethers.

I look forward to seeing you all soon,
Andy

The next Tucson/SE Arizona gathering will be on Saturday May 10th at 4:00. We'll meet at Frost Gelato La Encantada2905 E. Skyline Dr Ste. #286 Tucson, Arizona 85718. Located near the restaurants

Hope to see you there.
Andy

June 7th Run to Tubac

Who: Tucson/SE AZ Tesla owners and enthusiasts

What: Run to Tubac, AZ for lunch at Elvira’s
Where: Meet at Bookman’s Sports Exchange, Tucson
When: Meet up 10:50, 11:00 Departure for a 12:30 lunch reservation
Why: Why not!
RSVP By June 5th please.

PM Me with questions or to RSVP
Andy

My apologies for the late notice. I thought this had been posted weeks ago. Our next Tucson gathering will be (this) Saturday June 7th.

Greetings,

For June we will be making a run to Tubac on Saturday the 7th. Let’s meet near the chargers behind the Bookman's Sports Exchange (3330 E Speedway) around 10:50 with a goal of an 11:00 am departure. Tubac is about 50 miles south of Bookman’s Sports Exchange down I-19. In Tubac we'll have lunch at Elvira's (2221 E. Frontage Rd. Tubac, Elviras Restaurant - Tubac, AZ 85646). The reservation for 1230

If you would like to join us please RSVP via PM no later than Friday 6 June.

Andy

Tucson Tesla Gathering
Saturday July 26th 1:00
38759 S Mountain View Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85739

Greetings,

Our July event will be held at the Mountain View Country Club in Saddlebrook (address above). This is open to all Tesla owners or interested parties.

We have a reservation for us in the restaurant at 1:30 for 10 people, but it can be adjusted. RSVP by Friday July 25th. Dining is NOT mandatory to join us.

Amy and I will be sharing our experiences at TMC Connect and driving the S on the track at Laguna Seca!

Saddlebrook has some great scenic backdrops. I’d like to see about getting some group photos after lunch.

Cheers,
Andy
PM or email me to RSVP

Last edited:
Tucson Tesla Gathering
Saturday January 3rd 1:00
Dry River Pizza
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]800 North Kolb Road, Tucson, AZ 85710[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Please come join us for some Tesla time.

We welcome Tesla owners and enthusiasts.

PM me with any questions or to RSVP.

Andy

P.S. Save the date Saturday January 31st 2:00 pm for the Tucson and Phoenix gathering at the Casa Grande Super Charger.

[/FONT]