Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Supercharger Dashboard in Hawthorne Lobby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jackbowers

Jack Bowers
Aug 23, 2009
While charging at Hawthorne I noticed a new monitor in the lobby showing all active Superchargers along with those that are coming soon (presumably under construction). It also shows real time stats on total kWH charged along with equivalent miles (based on 350 grid-WH/mile) and gallons of gasoline saved (based on 25 mpg). Very cool. Also, a distribution of kWH per charge, total number of charges per day, and a bar chart ranking of most to least popular sites based on power delivered iver the last 30 days. Be sure to check it out if you're there!

- - - Updated - - -

http://pic.twitter.com/PQzrwm9nqv

While charging at Hawthorne I noticed a new monitor in the lobby showing all active Superchargers along with those that are coming soon (presumably under construction). It also shows real time stats on total kWH charged along with equivalent miles (based on 350 grid-WH/mile) and gallons of gasoline saved (based on 25 mpg). Very cool. Also, a distribution of kWH per charge, total number of charges per day, and a bar chart ranking of most to least popular sites based on power delivered iver the last 30 days. Be sure to check it out if you're there!

- - - Updated - - -

Twitter / JackBowers: New Tesla Supercharger Dashboard ...

If they put this real time dashboard online, or even make just a fraction of the data accessible in the car's center console, I would be stoked.

Reposting OPs picture directly:

Bdmk6TYCUAECXM1.jpeg

Hope you don't mind Jack?

- - - Updated - - -

Twitter / JackBowers: New Tesla Supercharger Dashboard ...

It's not clear exactly what the status of the "Coming Soon" dots are; some are clearly under construction, though some (like Edison) are applied for but not yet permitted.

It is kind of neat to see the huge spike in the end of December for Christmas travel/shopping + it looks like you can see each weekend

Middle of Oct had - 1.3MW delivered - 1576 cars last 7 days
very beginning of Dec - 1.9MW delivered - 2649 cars last 7
and this last one, jan - 2.6MW -2099 cars

really should be on the TM web site somewhere, for the freaks that like to look at #'s some:tongue:

Last edited:
It is kind of neat to see the huge spike in the end of December for Christmas travel/shopping

really should be on the TM web site somewhere, for the freaks that like to look at #'s some:tongue:

No doubt, although I would be happy with just the Model S fleet mileage:)

The upper left table, is the horizontal axis kWh per visit?

It is kind of neat to see the huge spike in the end of December for Christmas travel/shopping

For comparison, here's what it looked like at around 9 am on Saturday December 21:
tesla_dashboard.JPG

If you look really carefully, you can see a nice spike on the very last day of November. There was also a whopping 1,220,005 miles charged between when I took my photo and when the OP took his photo.

It is kind of neat to see the huge spike in the end of December for Christmas travel/shopping + it looks like you can see each weekend

Or somebody might want multiple high-resolution photographs that would allow image analysis to give us the exact numbers.