Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pebble Watch app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
Just saw this story about the new Pebble Steel and that it will interface with some Mercedes cars.
I wish/hope Tesla develops their own version of this where the fob is built into a watch with a button for the frunk and trunk, the same interface options as the iPhone app, etc. But short of that something like a Pebble interface would be nice.

Pebble Steel - Watches and wrist devices - CNET Reviews

PebbleSteel3_610x458.jpg

Just saw this story about the new Pebble Steel and that it will interface with some Mercedes cars.
I wish/hope Tesla develops their own version of this where the fob is built into a watch with a button for the frunk and trunk, the same interface options as the iPhone app, etc. But short of that something like a Pebble interface would be nice.

Pebble Steel - Watches and wrist devices - CNET Reviews

Already done (by Hans)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like holding my phone to my ear even for a few minutes. I can actually feel the side of my head heat up. Perhaps it's all in my head -- but I'd never wear a radiation emitting device on my wrist all day if only to err on the side of caution.