Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speedshield in Addison, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have heard glowing reviews of Speedshield in Addison and the work done by Trey. Anyone willing to speak of their particular experience? Do they also do any paint correction before the Clear-bra? What about other products that may protect paint and body? About how long did it take to get an appointment, for them to do the work and about how much for full body?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

I've had my GT-R wrapped 3 times by Trey. Great guy and a great group that he works with. The reason for the 3 wraps isn't due to anything wrong but more the fun in changing colors!

I also had my Brammo electric bike wrapped and one of my race helmets. I plan to have the Tesla Roadster done here in a bit, but like the stock look for so long hence the waiting.

In regards to paint correction. You actually do NOT want a brand new wax on it, due to making it harder for the film to stick. Just a normal wash before you bring it in. With that being said, I think he washed one of my cars for me before a wrap.

In regards of work, he is kinda known around town for being the guy that fixes other wraps issues. Everyone of my wraps people ask if its paint. He does a great great job and works hard.

Also my GT-R is track driven and takes a pounding but looks great with perfect paint underneath! When we had the old film off for the recent new one, I got to see the original black and it looked pristine! I also removed the wrap from the carbon fiber hood as I am selling it and getting a new vented one, and again perfect.

In regards to appointments, it can vary. I would just give him a call. In regards to turn around time, it just depends. If you just clear the front, it can be a day, whole body 3 days, crazy satin wrap with ghost images 1 week, custom Marlboro livery colors on a MP4-12c that he recently did...2 weeks?

Look at his flickr gallery linked on the website to see the cars that he has done.

Hope that helps. Should me a pm if you want more info and I'll give you my cell to call.

Bob

ps edited the post due to the terrible spelling and grammar! sorry

Last edited:
Speed Shield is great, took my P85 there and here is how it looks now:
IMG_1912.jpg