Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 - Sarasota Exotic Car Fest - February 21st to 23rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida

Exotic_Car_Fest_Sarasota_Florida_Gatsby-Girl_609x250.jpg

This year the annual Sarasota Exotic Car Fest is a three-day Great Gatsby themed event starting Friday evening February 21st and ending on Sunday, February 23rd.
Although its rather pricey, costing $820 for a couple for the entire event, 100% of the proceeds support United Cerebral Palsy of Southwest Florida so this can be considered a charitable contribution for tax purposes.
You also have the option of going to individual events rather than the entire three-day event.

My wife Mary Ellen and I, along with club members Robin and Steve Furniss, went to this event last year and we had a blast!

The first event on Friday evening February 21st is a Luxury Lifestyle Jetport Reception at the Rectrix Aerodrome Center at SRQ Airport. ($185/person)

On Saturday, February 22nd from 10:00AM - 4:00PM there is the Sarasota Exotic Concours where you can display your car for a registration fee of $50. The event organizer told me that if there was sufficient interest by our club members to display their cars that he would arrange to have them grouped together at the display area.

On Saturday evening, February 22nd, Cocktails & Dinner at the Sarasota Yacht Club. ($185/person)

On Sunday, February 24th, Road Rally and Closing Brunch at the Founders Club. ($60/person). The rally starts at 9:30 am. The brunch is from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. Rally participation is not required to attend brunch.

For more information, please go to www.SarasotaExoticCarFest.com.

Those interested, particularly those interested in registering their cars for the Concours display, please let me know.

Larry

Last edited: