Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New unlocked 2009 Roadster for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, if you want a custom Tesla Roadster, and you're not willing to wait the normal 18 to 24 months, then this is probably your only chance.

I have been waiting for 1.5 years, and I just discovered that I cannot afford to keep my roadster. Tesla is ready to lock in the options. So if you want to pay the appropriate amount, you can get your choice of color, interior, and all available 2009 options, including the adjustable suspension. You only have to wait 3 months while Tesla makes the vehicle. There is no other way to get your choice of options, and no shorter possible wait than 3 months.

If you're happy with a used Roadster, then look elsewhere, but if you want a new Roadster, then contact me. I will only accept wire transfer for the full amount before locking in the options. Best offer wins. I don't think I've seen an eBay auction for this sort of deal, so I'm thinking it's easier to handle here.

As far as I know, I cannot transfer my official Tesla Club Membership to you, because my contract states that. However, I can lock in your choice of options if you pay in advance. We'll have to see what can be done about the delivery location, but at the very least we could work that out.

I'm not likely interested, as mine will be delivered in 4.5 months. But anyone who is seriously interested will want to know: Where are you located?

Congrats on your own Tesla Roadster!

As for my location, that's a good question, and I'm sure there will be plenty of details that a serious buyer would want to know. I prefer to answer such questions in private, rather than post my personal information in this popular forum. Depending upon the location of the buyer, especially if they're already in a popular market, delivery location will not be a problem.

Thanks.

Congrats on your own Tesla Roadster!

As for my location, that's a good question, and I'm sure there will be plenty of details that a serious buyer would want to know. I prefer to answer such questions in private, rather than post my personal information in this popular forum. Depending upon the location of the buyer, especially if they're already in a popular market, delivery location will not be a problem.

Thanks.

I can confirm that S-2000 Roadster is making a legitimate offer of his position for a Roadster. I know him and I was the one that suggested he post it here.