Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two new 80A J1772 stations in Kirkland!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My employer, Nytec, an engineering consulting firm, is constructing a new building at 416 6th Street S in Kirkland, WA. Although the building is not yet complete, we have two new Clipper Creek CS-100 units that are now operational and open for public use! They are located in the west parking lot on the north side of the building. Presently a busy construction site, so be watchful for machinery. We will keep them free for now and see what kind of usage they get. I tested both with my MS and got a solid 79 amps at 203V. I've added them to Plugshare. Hopefully useful to Roadster and Leaf owners passing through the area.

As the map notes explain, it is not meant to track superchargers - there are better maps for that. It is primarily to locate high-amp L2 chargers on the West coast. Doesn't PlugShare have a filter for that yet? It would be nice to just point people at them.

As the map notes explain, it is not meant to track superchargers - there are better maps for that. It is primarily to locate high-amp L2 chargers on the West coast. Doesn't PlugShare have a filter for that yet? It would be nice to just point people at them.

No there really isn't there's two interfaces to plug share the www and tesla login pages. You can sort of remove the trash by using the tesla page and select high scoring locations; but you still have checkout each location to find out its charge rate.

I have used this location to test our my twin chargers which was nice, but since it's fairly near me no reason to run by other wise though I do keep it in mind if I am returning home at low levels from the south...