Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sneeuwkettingen

Sint-Job-In-'T-Goor, Antwerpen, Belgium, Belgium
    +1 voor de thule. Vandaag binnengekregen en echt top. Makkelijkste sneeuwkettingen ooit. Aanrader met hoofdletter A.
    P85+ Black, Grey Leather, Piano Black, 21" silver (with alligators and summer tires), Tech Package, Sound Studio, Twin Chargers. Other cars: BMW 320D Touring (waiting for end of lease or sale), BMW 325D Convertible (Wife's car), Peugeot 205 Rallye (rally car)

Deze Pewag Servo Sport met 7mm ketting voor smalle wielkasten en automatische naspanner, zijn niet te duur en goed en makkelijk om te leggen.
    Ik heb ze voor de 245/40R20 gekocht.

Name:  IMG_1814.JPG
Views: 255
Size:  2.42 MB

We're off for a long weekend skiing on the 14th Feb. Would anyone in the region Eindhoven/Weert be prepared to lend me their snowchains for the standard 19" wheels for five days or so?

Thanks!

Rob.

Voor de degene die nog niet zo handig zijn met sneeuwkettingen omleggen hierbij een korte video demonstratie

http://youtu.be/OeZYqwlgUUE

Quote Originally Posted by RCH1708 View Post
    We're off for a long weekend skiing on the 14th Feb. Would anyone in the region Eindhoven/Weert be prepared to lend me their snowchains for the standard 19" wheels for five days or so?

Thanks!

Rob.
    Hi Rob, you can lend mine but I'm located in Breda. Let me know if you're in the neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Hi Rob, you can lend mine but I'm located in Breda. Let me know if you're in the neighbourhood.
    Hi Dylan, thanks indeed. I managed to solve the matter myself. With some tugging here & there I found that the chains we have for our XC90 will just about fit the MS. Probably not the best solution but I've never seen snow in Schruns anyway, which is why I'm averse to buying yet another set of chains.

Cheers,

Rob.

Thread Information