Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla owners in the Panhandle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I've been lurking for 4 months ever since that first intoxicating test drive and finally decided to join. I'm finishing up dental school here in south Florida this year however I'll be moving to the destin area to practice in June. Just wondering if there were any tesla members up that way? I know you guys have a strong presence south of Orlando. Thanks for letting me learn from everyone!

Steve Watkins is in Tallahasee. I believe he has a HPWC at his home in Tallahassee and one at an office in Apalachicola. I haven't seen any posts from him lately. He posted last summer re a road trip into central Florida.

You might also want to get in touch with Larry Chanin and ask about joining the Florida Tesla Users group. He maintains a list of forum members and their locations.

Hey guys, I've been lurking for 4 months ever since that first intoxicating test drive and finally decided to join. I'm finishing up dental school here in south Florida this year however I'll be moving to the destin area to practice in June. Just wondering if there were any tesla members up that way? I know you guys have a strong presence south of Orlando. Thanks for letting me learn from everyone!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

We have 6 members in the Panhandle.

If you are interested in joining our club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry

Haha no sorry I am not Steve. My name is Jordan. I'll be graduating from Nova dental school in May here in Ft Laudy (and then moving to the panhandle) and guess what my first car I buy will be? Hahaha you guessed it. Can't wait to get my MS in the garage and meet some of you at the meet ups. Exciting times ahead!

Last edited: