Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles

Due to my wife and I expecting our first child in a few months, we decided to pick up a family-friendly Model S. Now we need to sell her beloved Jag to make some room in the garage. Not sure the non-EV interest on this forum, but I figure I'll give it a shot. :)

Quick specs: 4.2L superchaged V8, 420hp/413tq, rated 4.5s 0-60, 6 speed flappy-paddle auto. Only 35625 miles!

The Jag is sleek and smooth and *FAST!* Touch screen controls. Luxury Aluminum package & rare interior combo of piano black and aluminum trim. Premium 8 speaker (+ subwoofer) surround sound audio system rocks. Upgraded premium 20" Senta rims wrapped in Hankook V12 255/35ZR20 up front and meaty 285/30ZR20 out back, still with excellent tread. 16-way power heated seats with adjustable bolsters & 3 position memory. Folding side mirrors. Integrated universal garage door remote. Tire pressure monitoring system.

Overall gorgeous car, no wonder it's so often ranked in those "most beautiful cars" lists. Always garaged; located in Los Angeles.

Asking $44,500. Call or text 661-373-2098.

List Date: 12/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

2b1Gxc4SDj1Q.jpg
nYfuPZsJD51Q.jpg
XKuaqS42AcJY.jpg
cPXtHu0wCNwn.jpg
qG3WNPJPpvNw.jpg
51p57z5z1ujH.jpg
aK4cTUxBsGZu.jpg