Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank You Elon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig 802.jpg

Thank you Elon. Thank you….

For your vision and for investing your personal fortune in the pursuit of the dream…

For thinking of the creatures, big and small, that have no voice as humanity releases millions of years of sequestered carbon.

For creating a new business model including the Supercharger network.

For designing vehicles that can be updated, as opposed to remaining static after purchase.

For assembling the personnel that designed and created these wonderful automobiles

Thank you Roadster owners for blazing the path.

Thank you Signature and stock owners for helping bankroll the next phase.

Thank you forum moderators and heavy forum posters for helping the pioneers share their experiences and knowledge.

To each and all, Happy Holidays.

View attachment 39033

Thank you Elon. Thank you….

For your vision and for investing your personal fortune in the pursuit of the dream…

For thinking of the creatures, big and small, that have no voice as humanity releases millions of years of sequestered carbon.

For creating a new business model including the Supercharger network.

For designing vehicles that can be updated, as opposed to remaining static after purchase.

For assembling the personnel that designed and created these wonderful automobiles

Thank you Roadster owners for blazing the path.

Thank you Signature and stock owners for helping bankroll the next phase.

Thank you forum moderators and heavy forum posters for helping the pioneers share their experiences and knowledge.

To each and all, Happy Holidays.

The same.

Thank you Elon and Tesla team for....

• sweating every detail for how it can be made the best possible. (small to big such as regeneration/power responsiveness to the cool steering side light behavior)
• defying many obstacles to let us buy our cars directly from the manufacturer. No haggling, flexible ordering, personal delivery.
• service technicians that truly care about each item I've brought to their attention and caring responses to each even if they have to defer or wait for engineering to fix.
• the awesome factory that produces these unbelievable machines
• beyond imagination financial returns for those that chose to ride along on the TSLA stock
• tens of thousands, about to be come hundred of thousands, of Tesla Grins

Happy Holidays to all!

Thank you Elon and everyone at Tesla for delivering an extraordinary year. Everyone in my extended family has dubbed 2013 the "Year of the Tesla". Indeed, it has been. Thank you, and I look forward to 2014, Model X and beyond.

Thank you everybody except Elon Musk at Tesla, who Mr Musk has acknowledged do not get enough praise. No other car manufacturer has ever made me wish I could spare $70k.

Thank you Elon for your vision, drive, and hard work!
And thank every Tesla employee for your hard work and dedication in helping to turn that vision into reality.
And thank you early adopters, for helping to show the world just how good these things are!!!

Thank you Elon for being a leader and creating a vision people can rally around - and ultimately changing the world (oh - and thanks for allowing us all to be part of it!)
Thank you Tesla Team for your passion and commitment to the vision. Your dedication and hard work is awesome!!

Thank you & Merry Christmas to the entire Tesla team - from Elon to the service center staff that has been SO wonderful, and made my Model S experience one that could not be surpassed anytime soon! Also many thanks and holiday wishes to everyone here and on the TM site - may the upcoming year be full of supercharger-fueled road trips, and dreams come true!