Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottonwood

Roadster#433, Model S#S37
Feb 27, 2009
Colorado
I'm sure there are a few with a lot more than me, but we just crossed 33,000 miles today, so we DO see a super charger every now and then. Unfortunately, or not, we were tripping long before there were SCs, starting with going to Canada and back in Oct. 2012 when it was almost new. So we have done quite a few RV parks, too.

But: Harris, Barstow, Gilroy, The Mothership, Atascadero, Buellton, Corning, Vacaville and Folsom. Waiting on Roseville, and Reno!

And the HPWC at Chiriaco Summit and at the Scottsdale Store and at Santana Row Store and the San Rafael Service Center. Those are sometimes important, too, if you're needing a few kW. An HPWC list might be interesting.

Napa Bill and I have to split the prize for today at least.

The "Mothership" is the Fremont Factory. That's Nine if we are allowed to count Fremont as a SC site.

Last edited:
See Damien's Supercharger Visit Log

How about we start a little contest for the most Superchargers used. How about the simple rules for each claim of total with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging, followed by interesting factoids that you may wish to share? I'll try to keep a summary of the results on this first page.

I know that I will fall far back in the ranks for at least a while, until Colorado gets connected; for now I am at 2, Silverthorne, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO.

User NameSuperchargers Used
Cottonwood2

You should have two contests: One for CA residents and one for everyone else. :)

• Funny
Reactions: KathyApplebaum
I like this. And I don't mind the years-long head start some of you guys will have. :eek:
I'm thinking, however, that Elon's Coast2Coast ought to give him the lead. And if somehow it doesn't, we give it to him anyway, for a while. Good PR for TM and then, for whoever ends up taking the lead from the leader. ML

sounds like I'm already advocating fudging the numbers? I'm thinking of it more like trying to figure out how many Grateful Dead concerts I went to. Some "variables" are in play in that equation, for sure. And the exact number doesn't REALLY matter anyway.

Last edited:
Good set of responses in the first five hours of reporting. Here are the current standings, also updated on the first post. Looks like TsRocket and brianman are tied for the lead at 12 each. As I predicted, until Colorado becomes connected to the grid, I am dead last.

Please let me know if I made an error. Also, please self report your count with the list of Superchargers used. This is all a friendly, honor based competition. Have great fun!

TsRocket12
brianman12
napabill9
roblab8
Jason S5
damienvu3
Cottonwood2

number of superchargers in Belgium : 0 :crying:

number of superchargers visited by this Belgian : 1 :smile: (Oosterhout, The Netherlands)

so my suggestion : new contest : rate of superchargers visited = #SC visited / #SC in your home-state :biggrin:

Nice rule suggestion to put you in first place. To infinity and beyond! :cool:

At least I am not in last place now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Odenator14
TsRocket12
brianman12
napabill9
roblab8
bkenchan8
waithnot7
CalDremin6
Jason S5
Wattson5
damienvu3
Cottonwood2
S-199101

Mostly west coasters on the list. Put me down for five in the Midwest: Normal, IL, Rockford, IL,
Highland Park, IL, St. Joseph, MI, and Mishawaka, IN.

So I arbitrarily divided the users into the following regions, West, Mountain, Midwest, East, Canada, and Europe. Because I could not always determine a region based on the info block, I used the list of Superchargers to infer your region. Here is the ordered list with region also listed. The West Coasters are the majority, with a strong showing from Wattson from the Midwest. I think this should still be a simple, friendly contest, but the region info is interesting to look at. BTW, the Elon route across the country will be something like 30 Superchargers used.

Superchargers Visited-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.