Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Superchargers Visited

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar

Most Superchargers Visited

See Damien's Supercharger Visit Log

How about we start a little contest for the most Superchargers used. How about the simple rules for each claim of total with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging, followed by interesting factoids that you may wish to share? I'll try to keep a summary of the results on this first page.

Latest Standings on the Wiki at Superchargers Visited - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum
    Last edited by Cottonwood; 03-02-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Ooooo... competition... make that 3 for me. I'll be making a trip down to LA for the holidays so hope to get that number up quite a bit soon.

Model S Sig Perf, VIN 586
    Gilroy, Fremont, Harris Ranch, Tejon Ranch, Folsom = 5.

Soon to add Roseville (maybe, just for kicks and giggles) and Vacaville to the list.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by damienvu View Post
    Ooooo... competition... make that 3 for me. I'll be making a trip down to LA for the holidays so hope to get that number up quite a bit soon.
    And the leader in the Clubhouse...9! (Vacaville, Folsom, Gilroy, Harris Ranch, Atascadero, Buelton, Tejon Ranch, Barstow, Quartszite).
    P-83 (85KW) (Delivered 11/29/12)
    PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

I'm sure there are a few with a lot more than me, but we just crossed 33,000 miles today, so we DO see a super charger every now and then. Unfortunately, or not, we were tripping long before there were SCs, starting with going to Canada and back in Oct. 2012 when it was almost new. So we have done quite a few RV parks, too.

But: Harris, Barstow, Gilroy, The Mothership, Atascadero, Buellton, Corning, Vacaville and Folsom. Waiting on Roseville, and Reno!

And the HPWC at Chiriaco Summit and at the Scottsdale Store and at Santana Row Store and the San Rafael Service Center. Those are sometimes important, too, if you're needing a few kW. An HPWC list might be interesting.

Napa Bill and I have to split the prize for today at least.

The "Mothership" is the Fremont Factory. That's Nine if we are allowed to count Fremont as a SC site.
    Last edited by roblab; 12-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.

2013 P85+, X seq 2,318 andrewket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonwood View Post
    See Damien's Supercharger Visit Log

How about we start a little contest for the most Superchargers used. How about the simple rules for each claim of total with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging, followed by interesting factoids that you may wish to share? I'll try to keep a summary of the results on this first page.

I know that I will fall far back in the ranks for at least a while, until Colorado gets connected; for now I am at 2, Silverthorne, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO.

User Name Superchargers Used
    Cottonwood 2
    You should have two contests: One for CA residents and one for everyone else.
    Model S P85+, red/black, CF trim+spoiler, pano, 21" silver, tech, sound, twin, 3rd row.
    Model X sequence P2,318 (gave up S476)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewket View Post
    You should have two contests: One for CA residents and one for everyone else.
    Wait till the Washington/Oregon folks start weighing in. I've seen posts of several who have done the I-5 3-state run. That'll be 11 easy.
    P-83 (85KW) (Delivered 11/29/12)
    PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Lets see: (12)

burlington WA
    centralia WA
    woodburn OR
    springfield OR
    grants pass OR
    mt. Shasta CA
    corning CA
    Fremont CA
    Gilroy CA
    Harris Ranch CA
    Ft. tejon CA
    Quartzite, AR

Only 12 for me. First 8 in CA, first 2 in WA, and first 2 in OR. Tesla has grown my todo list recently for sure.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

I like this. And I don't mind the years-long head start some of you guys will have.
    I'm thinking, however, that Elon's Coast2Coast ought to give him the lead. And if somehow it doesn't, we give it to him anyway, for a while. Good PR for TM and then, for whoever ends up taking the lead from the leader. ML

sounds like I'm already advocating fudging the numbers? I'm thinking of it more like trying to figure out how many Grateful Dead concerts I went to. Some "variables" are in play in that equation, for sure. And the exact number doesn't REALLY matter anyway.
    Last edited by MikeL; 12-20-2013 at 08:32 PM.
    X res #3,660

Thread Information