Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Damien's Supercharger Visit Log

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are so many Superchargers now, I thought its high time I attempt to visit each one, starting with the ones on this side of the pond. I hope to document many great adventures on this thread. Wish me luck and hope to meet some of you at a Supercharger some time.

#Date First Visit
Supercharger
Notes
05-01-2014
Roseville, CA

• Roseville is the third supercharger within 50 miles of our house, how lucky are we!
  • The SC just opened yesterday
  • This is going to mean many more trips to Roseville for absolutely no reason at all
  • IMG_4826tn.jpg
912-29-2013Gilroy, CA
  • Now this is an expensive Supercharger!
  • First port I plugged into was only charging at 21miles/hr, but luckily there were a few empty spots so I switched to better spot.
  • Looks like there are still some construction around the SC.
  • photo 5.JPG
812-29-2013Atascadero, CA
  • We used to visit Morro Bay quite a bit so we're familiar with the area.
  • Charged up to the max range while we ate lunch at Denny's.
  • photo 3.JPG
  • photo 4.JPG
712-29-2013Buelton, CA
  • Traveled up the 101 on the way back from LA (mostly so I can add to this list)
  • Not much to see in Buelton, although there's a nice Marriott if you need to overnight here; in fact, there was a MS from Arizona parked here.
  • Had some breakfast at the McDonald's next door and we were on our way.
  • photo 1.JPG
  • photo 2.JPG
612-27-2013Los Angeles, CA
  • Stopped at the Hawthorne Supercharger to pick up some electrons for various trips around town. I wasn't the only one with the same idea. Was there for about 30 minutes and there were at least 6 cars waiting at various points in time. Most if not all of them were locals.
  • This location definitely has the coolest Supercharger sign!
  • The design center has a Model X, which doesn't look quite as big in person; can't wait to test drive it.
  • Noticed a 19" turbine wheel at the design center. Might investigate getting that option as opposed to my 21" turbines.
  • photo 1.JPG
  • photo 2.JPG
  • photo 3.JPG
512-24-2013Tejon Ranch, CA
  • Drove from Harris to Tejon quite speedily. Passed a couple of Porches and Audis on the way. That was too much fun.
  • Took a short break at the Starbucks. Have stopped at Tejon more times than I can count, but first time in a Tesla. It makes all the difference.
  • photo 2.JPG
412-24-2013Harris Ranch, CA
  • On our way down to LA for Christmas, we first SCed at Folsom and then headed to Harris Ranch. The trip was a good 200 miles. We made it with 30 miles to spare starting with 268 miles of rated range.
  • Another Tesla had just been unloaded from a tow truck when we pulled up to the SC. Guess they under estimated the range.
  • Ate at the Harris Ranch restaurant. Excellent spot for meat lovers! No so much for vegetarians.
  • photo 1.JPG
312-20-2013Vacaville, CA
  • Attended the opening ceremony at Vacaville. What a great turnout! Haven't seen so many Teslas in one spot since the factory. This site should be very convenient for my drive to and from Sunnyvale. Oh, picked up a birthday gift for my mom at the outlet too :smile:
  • photo.JPG
  • photo4.JPG
  • photo 1.JPG
  • photo 2.JPG
209-29-2013Folsom, CA
  • Attended Sac EV National Plugin Day Events, helpfully located at Folsom SC site
  • photo.jpg
109-28-2013Fremont, CA
  • Picked up Moby, yay! SCed for the trip home
  • IMG_1247.jpg

Last edited: