Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello! From Indio CA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep,

I am pretty excited having read I will have a supercharger about a block away from me in early 2014. This has ignited more fire towards owning a Tesla Model S.

I just recently bought some shares, not my life savings but a little because I really do believe in this company and see a EV movement eminent. The future for Tesla looks very promising and I plan to be part of it.

Future Model S Ower :)

Hey Frank, nice to meet you. I just saw the supercharger station in Indio under construction and it has me excited. I am going to check out the Cathedral City store soon. I probably wont have mine for another 8-12 months. However, I am going to test drive one soon, cant wait. Just bought solar for my home too! What kwh battery did you go for on your Model S?

I'm buying the Tesla GEN III with Super Charging option in 2016 . I bought $30K 1,000 shares of the stock last year at $32 a share. Now I have more than I need to 6 GEN III's and I also bought 2,000 more shares. The smaller GEN III seems the best size and efficiency for us. When I drive a Roadster or S I always gain miles as I take it nice and easy. I like to hypermile even in a Tesla. Our Solar PV runs our home and LEAF and we still get 10% back for helping our utility.
My favorite vehicle is a bicycle, I wonder what type Tesla world design? Electric assist for sure, carbon fiber and very efficient with a 120 mile range over three times any others with charging in 5 minutes of course.