Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1131 Galleria Blvd, Roseville, CA

Second confirmation today. This one was fairly detailed.

Make that the third. Somerset PA was also discovered today - Somerset PA Supercharger (confirmed!)

How are y'all finding these permits so easily? We're having trouble finding anything in Georgia although we may be too far away. I know the 450+ Atlanta owners are itching to get connected to the grid!

- - - Updated - - -

Is this accurate? Proof? It's pretty close to the Folsom, CA location that is already up and running. Just curious.

Make that the third. Somerset PA was also discovered today - Somerset PA Supercharger (confirmed!)

How are y'all finding these permits so easily? We're having trouble finding anything in Georgia although we may be too far away. I know the 450+ Atlanta owners are itching to get connected to the grid!

- - - Updated - - -

Is this accurate? Proof? It's pretty close to the Folsom, CA location that is already up and running. Just curious.

I don't know if it is "proof," but I'm not surprised and I think this location makes perfect sense. There has been a ton of talk and posts about a Supercharger location on I-80 East of Sacramento for close to a year now. For those taking I-80 to Truckee, North Shore and points East to Reno, Folsom requires a lengthy (and in traffic time consuming) detour.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, like 6-9 miles away, but there is no real good way to cross town, the traffic sucks horribly. I've done it a few times. I was originally told of this location from an employee at the service center. At the time he suggested that it was between there and the service center. Today, the guy at Vacaville specifically suggested it again and what it will be near. His tone of voice suggested it was pretty much a reality barring something major getting in the way. My guess would be that he is in charge if that location too.

So his was the second confirmation I've been given for that location. He also seemed to know of all the talk on here about finding locations, and I feel maybe my spreading info had been more than they were expecting... He said the posts online lead to the decision to cover these ones up here in Vacaville.

Must be nice to have so many options. The 450+ Atlanta owners just want to be attached to the grid. Soon enough!
I've lived as much on the east coast as I have here out west. Until you've seen the traffic coming back from Tahoe to the Bay Area or Las Vegas to L.A. You haven't seen traffic at all. It took me 3 hours to go 40 miles the other weekend. The only thing close to this I've seen is when all of Florida was going north on I-95 to escape hurricanes in 2004.

Kraken, you are amazing. This forum is also likely the reason some of these places even get picked for SC sites. When Folsom was put in, did you ever hear of Roseville? No. But when everybody started mentioning the 15 mile out of the way at 35 mph through the horse ranch district to get from Folsom back up to 80, then you start to hear rumors.

It's your fault.

Thanks!

Kraken, you are amazing. This forum is also likely the reason some of these places even get picked for SC sites. When Folsom was put in, did you ever hear of Roseville? No. But when everybody started mentioning the 15 mile out of the way at 35 mph through the horse ranch district to get from Folsom back up to 80, then you start to hear rumors.

It's your fault.

Thanks!

Hey, there are many Tesla owners who live in that "horse ranch" district. :wink:

I don't know what this horse ranch area is specifically, but I'm moving up towards that area soon... I might be one of those owners living in the horse ranch area too come February

Welcome (in advance) to the neighborhood, Kraken. See you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

lol, a fair number.

I recall one owner that lives up the hill (past Auburn) would use the Roseville mall 30A chargers when coming back from SF. Now he's got 2 choices; Roseville and Vacaville!

He should have used Jack Bower's 70 amp over at Stanford Ranch in Roseville.

Anyone in the Sacramento area see any action on the Roseville supercharger?

I had the same question. Bonnie lives up the road a bit, but I guess we shouldn't expect her to do all our curiosity work. Come on, SACto EV group! We, the "inquiring minds" of Napa/Sonoma (and beyond), want to know!

Seems I had the tentative address, but I can't find it now.

Ah, yes, here it is: Supposedly confirmed by several unknown people.