Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Supercharger in Switzerland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was there Saturday and today, worked flawlessly, and it's at the perfect distance for those who do a return trip to Geneva from Zürich! No range anxiety whatsoever, even while driving "dynamically" at highway speed.

Lully.jpg

Liebe Tesla Freunden! Dear Tesla friends!
Soon I will go drive with my Tesla to Germany, Switzerland and France for holiday!
I read at Teslarati that there is a supercharger at Egerkingen, Höhenstrasse 1, Switzerland under construction.
I am planning my holiday starting around 15th of August.
My question to you please: could you tell me about when this super charger will be operational?

Liebe Tesla Freunden! Dear Tesla friends!
Soon I will go drive with my Tesla to Germany, Switzerland and France for holiday!
I read at Teslarati that there is a supercharger at Egerkingen, Höhenstrasse 1, Switzerland under construction.
I am planning my holiday starting around 15th of August.
My question to you please: could you tell me about when this super charger will be operational?

Egerkingen was reported under construction July 9th, and construction may have started before that. I would say it will probably be operational by August 15th - that is plenty of time to do the construction work and European installations do not seem to have the delays hooking up to the electric utility that have occurred at many U.S. superchargers.