Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Articles by Julian Cox

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the kind suggestion of TMC moderator Nigel M here is a home for a series of articles by Julian Cox (that's me).

Most of the articles I have written to date are very long (some might say in both senses of the word). While these pieces have been known to upset the Shorts for the most part (and have always been written when I have felt a need to say something that I think needs saying), my aim has been unswervingly highlight a realistic picture of the business and prospects Tesla to the best of my ability in a world where both optimism AND pessimism both deviate from accuracy.

Having said that, is not really so strange that the most unrealistic commentary on the subject of Tesla is negative, considering that both the reality of this company's achievements and prospects are not ordinary. These pieces are my contribution to unravelling incredulity and skepticism to get to the truth of both a company and a cause that I personally think deserves very much not to be misunderstood.

The first general background piece that I wrote on Tesla was published exclusively on Seeking Alpha May 28th 2013 where it has apparently been read more than 55,000 times. I am proud to say that the accuracy of that article has been borne out by events and I would encourage anyone seeking a background in TSLA or Tesla to read it. I cannot legitimately move it to TMC so a link will need to suffice:

On Elon Musk And Tesla Motors: The Art Of Modern Warfare In A Noble Cause

A much more recent article currently relevant as at 18th December 2013 can be found here on TMC:

A Comprehensive Review of Leading Tesla FUD Touchpoints

As always I trust these are of value to all who invest the time to read them. I will be happy to join the discussion below whenever I am able.

Julian