Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Welcome home Larry

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the amount of replies I just saw on the forum, you obviously were anxious to get back to the US to make sure all of the Florida Tesla fanatics were ok.

Maybe we will see you at the Dupont Registry Cars and Coffee this weekend?

regards,

Steve

From the amount of replies I just saw on the forum, you obviously were anxious to get back to the US to make sure all of the Florida Tesla fanatics were ok.

Maybe we will see you at the Dupont Registry Cars and Coffee this weekend?

regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I've been doing some catching up both here and via email and phone.

I'm not a morning person so getting up in the wee hours to arrive early in St. Pete is a challenge for me. Nevertheless, I'll try to make it.

Are we going to have the three Steves there?

Larry

Are we going to have the three Steves there?

Not sure if I'm one of the "three Steve's" you're referring to, however I don't really feel too cool about "showing off" my Model S with self-inflicted damage. For those of you that do go, have fun - it was great when we had 6 of them there earlier this year while the cars were still very new.I'll go again after it gets repaired - if I can find somebody closer than Orlando to fix it :mad: And welcome back Larry! Steve.

Not sure if I'm one of the "three Steve's" you're referring to, however I don't really feel too cool about "showing off" my Model S with self-inflicted damage. For those of you that do go, have fun - it was great when we had 6 of them there earlier this year while the cars were still very new.I'll go again after it gets repaired - if I can find somebody closer than Orlando to fix it :mad: And welcome back Larry! Steve.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome back.

Actually it turns out I had it wrong. There are at least four Steves in the Tampa area. TheDoctor, xhawk101, Lawsteve and yourself.

Larry

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome back.

Actually it turns out I had it wrong. There are at least four Steves in the Tampa area. TheDoctor, xhawk101, Lawsteve and yourself.

Larry
I washed the Model S today, it looks great (except for the damn scratch still there!!!). I would have liked to join the group at the Cars and Coffee tomorrow, but not with the damage :( Now with Orlando having the only Tesla approved body shop, it might be a while. Going to be tough to get the car up there first for an estimate, then back to get it repaired. If I could send some pictures and get a "guestimate-estimate" and be able to get it done in a couple days, we could plan a mini vacation up there, but that's unlikely.

Merry Christmas