Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Centraal Beheer Require the "Security Package" Option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks

I guess the question's in the title, but to elaborate... I'm wanting to press confirm and I'm wondering if I need the Security Package for the Tesla Insurance here in Belgium?RE

When I asked at Tesla they thought not, but when I look at the quote Centraal Beheer sent me it states "Exigence alarme class SCM: Alarme standard Tesla"

So I have a small doubt.

Personally I find car alarm very ineffective, all they actually do is go off without reason and annoy everyone, so generally they're ignored :wink:

Cheers, Dave

Interesting matter. In Italy if you want to get a good discount from the Insurance you have to mount the satellite alarm system while the normal car alarm helps to get only a small discount. Maybe that Tesla could install the satellite alarm system as an option?

Interesting matter. In Italy if you want to get a good discount from the Insurance you have to mount the satellite alarm system while the normal car alarm helps to get only a small discount. Maybe that Tesla could install the satellite alarm system as an option?

This is a Tesla sponsored insurance @Raffy.Roma, there are no discounts, it's a flat rate of €1500 per year regardless of age, history or model. For the price and performance of the Model S this is a bargain for me with my perfect record and age 47, imagine for an 18 year old who has just passed their driving test...!

@S-19910, @pwillsemse78 - thanks, I shall confirm the order now without :)