Thread: Does Centraal Beheer Require the "Security Package" Option?

Icon5 Does Centraal Beheer Require the "Security Package" Option?

Hi Folks

I guess the question's in the title, but to elaborate... I'm wanting to press confirm and I'm wondering if I need the Security Package for the Tesla Insurance here in Belgium?RE

When I asked at Tesla they thought not, but when I look at the quote Centraal Beheer sent me it states "Exigence alarme class SCM: Alarme standard Tesla"

So I have a small doubt.

Personally I find car alarm very ineffective, all they actually do is go off without reason and annoy everyone, so generally they're ignored

Cheers, Dave

In the netherlands they don't....
    Donkerblauwe lak, Pano, 21" zilver, Tan interieur, piano black, performance+, Tech pack, Parkeersensoren, Subzero winterpakket, Sound studio package, Verlichtingspakket, Hoedenplank, duochargers, 21" pirellis sottozero 3 245/35 96 w XL winterbanden. Delivery appointment op 16 december 14.00

Interesting matter. In Italy if you want to get a good discount from the Insurance you have to mount the satellite alarm system while the normal car alarm helps to get only a small discount. Maybe that Tesla could install the satellite alarm system as an option?
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum without my expressed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by pwillemse78 View Post
    In the netherlands they don't....
    nor in Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy.Roma View Post
    Interesting matter. In Italy if you want to get a good discount from the Insurance you have to mount the satellite alarm system while the normal car alarm helps to get only a small discount. Maybe that Tesla could install the satellite alarm system as an option?
    This is a Tesla sponsored insurance @Raffy.Roma, there are no discounts, it's a flat rate of €1500 per year regardless of age, history or model. For the price and performance of the Model S this is a bargain for me with my perfect record and age 47, imagine for an 18 year old who has just passed their driving test...!

@S-19910, @pwillsemse78 - thanks, I shall confirm the order now without

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    This is a Tesla sponsored insurance @Raffy.Roma, there are no discounts, it's a flat rate of €1500 per year regardless of age, history or model.
    The price is good. Can you give a link concerning this insurance just in case I would need it?
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum without my expressed consent.

The price is good. Can you give a link concerning this insurance just in case I would need it?
    AFAIK this is for Benelux: L’ASSURANCE TESLA

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    AFAIK this is for Benelux: L’ASSURANCE TESLA
    Interesting. Does this insurance work only in Germany, France, Belgium and Holland? Is it possible to get this insurance also in Italy?

Interesting. Does this insurance work only in Germany, France, Belgium and Holland? Is it possible to get this insurance also in Italy?
    I've no idea, but if you speak to Tesla in Milan they should be able to advise. If nothing else you can complain why they don't have a good deal along the same lines

Thread Information