Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update Tonight??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this going when I got in the car :). I already had 5.8....wonder what version it's downloading now ;)
u6u6edeh.jpg

I had this pushed to me on Monday at the SC here locally. This is a bug fix for for schedule charge in cold weather. In extreme cold weather like <35 degreesF sometimes the car didn't want to wake up so this should take care of that problem. Or at least that is what the SC mgr told me.

I had this pushed to me on Monday at the SC here locally. This is a bug fix for for schedule charge in cold weather. In extreme cold weather like <35 degreesF sometimes the car didn't want to wake up so this should take care of that problem. Or at least that is what the SC mgr told me.

Interesting. I think this may be it. A couple weeks ago, we left our car at the airport plugged in at 0F outside temperature. When I tried to range charge it/preheat upon return, the car wouldn't respond to the mobile app. When we approached it, it was charged to 80% and acting as usual. This only happened once and only when it was outside for a few days in bitter cold, thought plugged in.

I guess you may blame me for the update then. ;)

Its been reported in the 5.8 thread that its a minor update for scheduled charging in the cold that sometimes doesnt starts.