Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got word of the location of the Las Vegas, NV supercharger. The supercharger is currently under construction and is in a parking garage at the following address - 701 Bridger Ave Las Vegas, NV 89101. Is anyone in the area to provide any pictures or updates? Thanks.

Google Maps - http://goo.gl/39ISdR
Tesla Wiki Supercharger Map - http://www.teslawiki.net/supercharger/ (needs to be updated with new location)

Is this really under construction (pics please!!) or is it a planned location?

The person I spoke with said it was under construction. Unfortunately I don't live anywhere close to this location otherwise I would definitely scout it out. We have to have some TMC members in Vegas though, or someone on a business trip. Just need those in the area to see this thread!

Also from what I've heard the supercharger is supposed to be completed by January.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this for sure a public Supercharger? Or is it a private one just for the Downtown Project's fleet of 100 cars?

I imagine that its public. That is a good note though. The location is only .6 miles away from the Zappos.com office.

I read somewhere that the Downtown Project bought 100 Model S's...it seems logical that this could be the first private supercharger (ok, not really the first, but the first private sc not on Tesla property), especially b/c it's located directly in a major urban area.. I also heard a rumor that it was a single charger, not the typical bay of 6

I read somewhere that the Downtown Project bought 100 Model S's...it seems logical that this could be the first private supercharger (ok, not really the first, but the first private sc not on Tesla property), especially b/c it's located directly in a major urban area.. I also heard a rumor that it was a single charger, not the typical bay of 6

The "Coming Soon" map has a dot right on Las Vegas - http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

If it is in fact for the Zappos project, for all we know it may be the first private Supercharger, and not accessible by the public. That could explain the location which is not the typical one for a Supercharger.

The supercharger map has a dot right on Las Vegas. I think this would be a public charger. And there looks like there are ramps right there on N Las Vegas Blvd so you can get on and off the highway pretty easily (less than a mile).

There is nothing under construction at 701 Bridger. I heard from a TM person that there is a site downtown under construction, and I heard separately from Downtown Project guys that it would be at the Bridger building, but I walked through the garage yesterday and nothing is going on. It's possible that it's at the Zappo's parking garage at Stewart between 4th and Las Vegas Blvd., but the security at that garage is pretty tight. Not sure if I can get in there to check it out. Either spot would be decent, and the Bridger building is only a block from the newly opened container park.

The TM person did not know whether it would be a public station or just for the Downtown Project cars.

There supposedly will be more SCs in Las Vegas, perhaps as many as four of them, the downtown location and then others on the major roads out of town (toward L.A., PHX and SLC).

It's one block from the container park, two blocks from lots of new stuff on East Fremont, and about four blocks from the Fremont Street canopy.

One or two blocks makes a big difference in that area.... I can tell you that I wouldn't reccomend that any of you walk around alone at night there. It may be a much nicer area in a few years, but right now it is not.